Think about the customer account page and one of the first references to come to mind is Amazon’s customer account page. Isn’t it?
Today, leading stores have realized the importance of having a customer account page.
But creating a comprehensive customer account page like Amazon from scratch takes a lot of effort. Shopify and Shopify Plus sites have a default customer account page. But it is not enough as it has limited features.
So, what do you do?
You install the best customer account page app on your Shopify store.
And that is Flits.
As of today, there are a number of Shopify customer account page apps available in the app store. But being the first to solve the problem of setting up a customer account page, makes Flits the best. But here’s taking a look at some of the reasons why Shopify and Shopify Plus brands trust Flits:
One of the first apps of this kind to be built, Flits was built to fill the gaps faced by merchants. It is among the first customer account page apps ever built. And over the years, the app has evolved and has been brought to its current version, which covers all the important features required by Shopify stores.
Flits is an app that is created based on research and feedback from the merchants and built for them. This makes it an app that boasts of years of experience, experimentation and expertise.
Don’t have it on your Shopify store yet? Install the Flits app now!
Flits Shopify app offers two customer account page templates. These two templates can be customized to match your brand’s look and feel.
- UNO: A simple, clean design that can be customized to match your brand’s visual language
- DUO: An overall minimal look with rounded corners for the account page elements for those who want to customize a minimal look
Now, if you’re wondering why customize, it’s because it has a lot of advantages:
- Your customer account page will eventually become one of the most-visited pages on your Shopify site. Hence, it’s important that your customers recall your brand easily when they go to this page
- Moreover, a customer account page is a sort of personal page for users. This makes it an excellent opportunity for brands for personalization. How do you do that? You can build connections with customers by understanding them through data collected from this page. And so, when this page is branded, your customers will relate your brand with their experience in a better way.
Flits allows you to easily customize both the customer account page templates. All you need to do is pick one of the two themes and follow the customization steps. The app will guide you at every step. For example, you can change the navigation, font colors, set up add-on features such as reorder, store credits, and more.
Here’s how the Flits DUO customer account page template looks like:
And here’s what the UNO customer account page template looks like:
Don’t have a Shopify customer account page set up yet? Install the Flits app today.
You name it, Flits got it! The Flits customer account page app offers a wide range of add-on features – as powerful as the features on Amazon customer account page.
One of the most important goals of eCommerce stores is to boost customer loyalty. For that, Flits offers the store credits add-on feature. It helps you:
- Offer store credits when customers make a purchase
- Offer review credits when customers share reviews
- Offer subscription credits when customers subscribe to buy a product
- Offer credits when customers share referrals
- Perform many more advanced store credit activities
The social login add-on feature of Flits allows your customers to login faster through their social media account credentials. Here’s how this feature can make a difference to your Shopify store:
- It helps convert more shoppers into subscribers, as it simplifies the registration process
- You can grow your registered customers list through this feature and ensure there are no fake accounts. Did you know, when signing up, shoppers use incorrect data 80% of the time?
- It helps you create marketing and retargeting campaigns once you have social data of your subscribers
The wishlist add-on feature allows shoppers to add their favourite items to wishlists. At times, shoppers like products but aren’t ready to buy it at that moment. With the wishlist feature, they can easily go back to the product in future to make a purchase.
- The Flits wishlist add-on feature helps you gauge your shoppers’ purchase intent and interests
- You can use the purchase intent data to create personalized marketing campaigns
- It makes it easier and faster for shoppers to purchase items from their wishlist in the future
The more you offer your customers, the better their experience. The advanced search filter add-on feature of the Flits app allows your customers to run advanced searches and filters.
- This feature makes it easy for customers to keep a track of their past purchases
- Customers can search items based on factors such as price, size, discounted items, etc., making it faster for them to make purchases
- The data collected from the advanced searches made by your customers can be used to create personalized marketing campaigns to boost engagement
There are certain items that customers might be buying on a regular basis. The re-order add-on feature makes it easier for customers to reorder from your Shopify store.
- Customers can quickly see their order history and click on the reorder button to make the purchase
- The re-order add-on feature in Flits makes the checkout process faster and convenient
Customers browse hundreds of products. It’s easy for them to lose track of the browsed items. This is when the Flits recently viewed products feature comes in handy. It helps you:
- Remind returning customers about the products they had already seen. This way, you can increase your sales opportunities
- Use the recently-viewed products section to display related products to cross-sell and upsell as well, to help boost your revenue
Almost 70% of eCommerce sales are completed on mobile. Smartphones have made it easy and more convenient for consumers to shop online. Moreover, mobile shoppers discover brands and products via social media platforms like Instagram and Pinterest, too. All this happens on mobiles.
And so, as a Shopify store in a crowded online space, it’s important that you optimize your site for mobile. It will help you make it easier for shoppers to browse and buy from your store.
So what is mobile optimization?
It includes factors such as site responsiveness, social shopping, customer account pages optimized for mobile, etc. Let’s look at some ways to optimize your site for mobile:
- Set up a customer account page on your Shopify store that is mobile optimized
- Enable easy sign up and login through social accounts on mobile
- Optimize store credits features for mobile
- Similarly, optimize all other features of your site for mobile
Ever experienced a situation where your site was down or a certain feature stopped working? Did this send you into a panic mode? You reached out to the customer support but didn’t receive a quick response?
Well, this can never happen if you use the Flits customer account page app on your Shopify store.
Flits is known to offer the best customer support to its clients. From the set-up to post-set up to providing timely assistance in crisis times – the teams at Flits offer stupendous customer support.
For any brand, its clients are its best unpaid brand ambassadors. Clients who use Flits, regularly share their feedback and reviews. And 99% of the time, they’re positive. When they’re not, the teams at Flits reach out to address the issues and grievances the clients have.
A quick look at the Shopify Flits page will give you a peek into what different brands/clients have to say about the app.
Flits is one of the best customer account page apps that easily integrates with other marketing apps. This means, all the data that you collect from your customer account page app, can be used in your other marketing apps and campaigns with ease.
Flits easily integrates with other marketing, loyalty, mobile apps and other Shopify apps so you can make the most out of the customer data you hold. Explore all the integrations here.
The app integrates with a number of other marketing apps such as apps for email marketing automation, web push notification, product reviews, photo reviews, mobile app builders, among other types of apps.
In today’s world, people expect websites to open in a split second. Almost half of the site visitors abandon sites that take more than 3 seconds to load.
This graph explains what your site can lose with every passing second of loading time.
And so, it’s important to ensure that your Shopify store site loads fast. But with many apps integrated, the speed of your site might slow down.
Not if you use the Flits app.
The app does not slow down your Shopify site even if you integrate many features. Flits ensures all your pages load fast, the functionality remains seamless and features offer a good customer experience.
To sum it up, if you want to understand why Flits is the best customer account page app for Shopify store, you must install the app today!
If you’d like to demo the app before installing it on the store, you can reach out to us here.