Learn more about the top Shopify sales channels to grow your business.
You have an online business, and you are doing everything possible to drive more sales.
Yet, you are not getting the results you want.
You are frustrated because you know that there is a huge market out there that can buy from your site.
The problem? You don’t have a proper sales channel in place.
Without a sales channel, your online store will never be able to reach its full potential. You need to understand how each channel works and how it can help your business grow.
And to get the best results today, you can no longer just rely on your store. You need to be present where your customers are the most active. It will also help your brand build trust and credibility, which are essential for any successful online business.
That is why it is important to have more than one sales channel.
With eCommerce growing exponentially these days, businesses are looking to expand through different sales channels. Finding the best sales channels is a must if you want to succeed. However, this can be overwhelming to those who are just starting out and don’t know where to start. In this blog, we’ll help you expand your Shopify sales channels so you can improve your store conversions.
Sales channels are everything you do on your Shopify store to bring in traffic that eventually leads to sales.
A sales channel refers to the various means of marketing and selling products, such as online sales, brick-and-mortar stores, catalogs, and television shopping channels.
Most of your traffic will come from search engines, but there’s more than one way to access the billions of cold, hard eyes that visit the internet daily.
When you add a Shopify sales channel like Instagram Shop, it allows you to sell your products on other websites and marketplaces. This will help you get more exposure for your brand, and it will also help you sell more products.
Many sales channels are available for your business, and each has its own advantages. You should use most of them to get the most out of your online business. Selling on multiple channels can help you reach more customers, boost brand awareness and increase revenue. Here are some of the most popular Shopify sales channels -̧
One of the main reasons why you should use sales channels is to boost your brand awareness. When people see your products on different channels, they will instantly recognize them and associate them with your brand. This will give them an idea about what kind of product or service is provided by your company and how good it is.
This can also help increase trust in your business as customers believe that if many other people are buying from you then there must be something good about what you offer.
Another benefit of using sales channels is that it connects with your customers better than any other method of selling. It helps you reach new customers by providing additional ways for them to find, learn about, and purchase your products or services.
Using multiple sales channels allows businesses to sell more products than they would otherwise be able to increase their profit margin by increasing profits without having to spend lots of money on advertising or marketing campaigns.
When customers buy from one channel, they can easily connect with other channels. For example, if someone buys from Amazon then he/she will automatically be connected to all other platforms like eBay or Shopify etc.
It makes it easier for buyers because they don’t have to go through multiple websites just to buy products. So, being present in these marketplaces increases your visibility and conversions.
Additionally, if your own site could sell only in India, for instance, with giant marketplaces like Amazon you could reach other locations and audiences as well.
Brands that are able to maintain a strong presence across multiple channels tend to be more memorable.
It is easier for customers to remember your brand if it has a strong online presence. Having a website, social media pages, and other online channels will keep you at the forefront of their minds when they are ready to buy.
This is the original Shopify channel. You can sell your products directly on your own website and use Shopify to manage the orders and payments.
The Shop channel allows you to establish a brand presence on the Shop app and is a medium where you can engage with your customers.
Facebook has become one of the most popular places for businesses to reach their customers, with over 2 billion users worldwide. You can create Facebook stores that allow you to sell your products directly on Facebook.
Shopify’s Buy button is one of the most popular ways to sell on Shopify. It’s easy to set up and offers an extremely customizable payment and shipping process. It is a simple way to connect your Shopify store with an eCommerce platform.
Sell your products from your own website, blog, or online gallery by embedding Buy buttons that connect to your Shopify checkout.
Instagram is a great way to reach a large audience with visual-driven content.
The Instagram buy button is new and only available to Shopify Plus stores. It allows your Instagram followers to purchase products directly from the app. You can also use the buy button on your website. The buy button is supported by many major payment processors, including Stripe, PayPal, and Shopify Payments.
If you sell goods through your own business, you can also consider selling them in a separate password-protected channel reserved just for wholesale customers using your Shopify Plus plan.
Handshake is used by buyers to find the products they want at the prices they’re willing to pay; listing your products on the marketplace makes it easier for them to find what they’re looking for. It allows brands to have another channel and make sales from wholesalers and retailers. Learn more about selling on Handshake here.
A third-party online marketplace where visitors can browse products and make purchases is also a great channel. Shopify supports many different marketplaces, including Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Google Shopping, Walmart Marketplace, Sears Marketplace, and more.
One of the best ways to increase your Shopify sales is by adding more sales channels.
If you’re thinking about adding Shopify Sales Channels to your Shopify store, here is an informative video by Shopify Help Center to get you started.
Free to install
- Increase your marketing reach, improve your brand awareness, and grow your audience through eBay’s global marketplaces.
- List your products for sale on eBay, manage your orders, and maintain a proper storefront, by just logging into Shopify.
- Manage your eBay business policies from inside Shopify.
- Offer excellent customer support using built-in eBay messaging.
Free to install
- Sell your products directly to millions of active buyers to increase your customer base.
- Easily sync your entire product catalog to Wanelo.
- Increase your sales by 3-6x.
- Sync with your online store to easily manage inventory, orders, and customer data across various channels.
- Accept online payments easily.
- Build better customer bonds with rich customer profiles, tailored marketing campaigns, and integrated loyalty programs.
- Become a supplier and place your products in hundreds of highly-performant Shopify stores. Sell more by offering to sell on these existing sites!
- Add new products to your store with the click of a button on brands you trust. Skip the MOQs, inventory, shipping, and sourcing hassles.
- Instantly connect with the world’s top influencers, hand-selected to be the best fit to sell your product directly, through their stores and feeds. Sell more.
Free to install
- Get quotes from multiple couriers, create electronic shipping labels, and automatically notify customers of the status of their orders.
- More control over the shipping rates you charge your customers during checkout.
- Sell across multiple Shopify stores and online Marketplaces at multiple currencies or prices.
Free to install
- Powerful AI-based visual computing to dramatically accelerate discovery.
- SiBi shoppers can discover items worn by our Instagram fashion influencers.
- Shoppers can submit a photo of an item to find matches or choose to search for products similar to the colors in the photo.
You’ve spent all this time creating the perfect shop and listing. You’ve done everything possible to optimize the site on your own, from building trust with a solid About page to using SEO to improve organic ranking through Google Search.
You don’t want to limit yourself. You want endless exposure. So go ahead – introduce new channels for your platform. Reach your customers faster!
We hope this article helped you understand the top Shopify sales channels for your online business. These channels are adding more and more features each year, helping improve their overall value. It’s never been easier to start selling your products or services online!
Looking for an app that can help improve customer experience of customers you acquire through sales channels?