We are happy to announce our latest Invoice feature. Merchants can now download invoices on orders made by customers. This feature is available only for merchants in Business and Enterprise plans.
Invoice in Flits Admin
The invoice feature setting is available in Flits admin under Settings.
Contents of Invoice settings
After clicking on Invoice settings, you can-
- Enable Invoices
- Chose when to generate an invoice (When order placed/fulfilled/paid)
- Pick a color for the invoice
- Add/update company logo and signature
- Update address as per Shopify admin/ add address on your own.
Download Invoice from Shopify Admin
You can access Invoices through Shopify admin.
Click on Orders > More options (on right side navigation) > Click on download invoice
The invoice will be downloaded in PDF format.
Advantage and Purpose of Invoice
- Record keeping: The main purpose is to maintain a record of all the goods sold.
- It makes Tax filing easy: Tax filing is already a complicated task; keeping invoices of all the goods sold will help you consolidate the data for tax purposes.
- Business analytics: Invoice data can indicate popular products, average order value, peak buying months/days/hours, etc.
- Reflects professionalism: If you send an invoice to your customers along with their order details, it reflects professionalism on your part.
If you are a basic plan user, upgrade to a Business or Enterprise plan today.