Gear up your stores for Sticker Day (13 January) and Hat Day (15 January) and Chinese New Year (25 – 8 February)
Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Christmas all major holidays get captured by sales and promotional activities. Hence it gets challenging to keep up with deals as a million other websites are offering similar offers. Flits will keep you updated with Festivals and days where you can give offers on specific products.
January brings you :
- Sticker Day – 13 January
- Hat Day- 15 January
- Chinese New year – 25 – 8 February
Merchants that need to pay attention – Apparel stores, Sports stores, Stores that Offer Custom products, Art and Craft supply Stores, Stores that cater Chinese Community, Stores that Ship to China or Areas with sizeable Chinese Community.
Offers you can give for the above days/festivals :
- Run a nostalgic campaign involving Stickers.
- Targeted campaign for customers that travel, areas where Hat/ caps are a big part of the culture, introduce Summer/ Winter/ Monsoon hats.
- Offer customized hats and stickers
- Gift Free hats and stickers on First purchase, purchase of specific items
- Gift Hats, Caps, Stickers on Referrals
- Offer credits for uploading selfies in hats, caps, sharing favorite stickers.
- For Chinese New Year, plan a proper campaign like New Year. You can also introduce apparel inspired by traditional Chinese dresses but make sure you don’t end up doing Cultural appropriation. Read on tips on how to avoid it.
- Release Year of Rat collection for Chinese New Year. According to the Chinese Zodiac calendar, 2020 is the Year of Rat.
Flits app features to use during festivals :
➤Store credit, Limited period offer Credit for offering credits, specific product credit, referral credit, etc.
We hope the above tips will come in handy for preparing for the upcoming festivals.